Sunday, April 30, 2006

The Softball Game

Here is a picture from a Friday nights visit from my Aunt Marilyn and cousin Brian. Can you tell he is thrilled to hold a newborn? His first time perhaps?

Well, today was a good day. We took Brenden to the ball diamonds to experience his dad playing softball. He spent about 4 hours in the fresh air at the diamonds and hardly did anything. It was unfortunate that it was so windy, as I would have let him see more, but we had to keep the cover on him. He wasn't impressed with the wind at all. After that we came home, and fed him and out him down. Today he screamed a bit, but shortly after, he fell right asleep. He has been sleeping on average between 2 to 4 hours per feeding session. At night time the average is about 3 hours. Michelle was up twice last night. Tonight I am staying up until the baby wakes up (should be around 1AM or so). I'll feed him, change him, and put him back to bed. Let's hope he gets about 4hrs tonight. A little sleep will be nice. Tomorrow we have a Dr. Appointment for the weekly checkup. We'll let you know the weight when I return. He is getting a little more chubby faced, so I believe he is eating well. Heck, he has almost outgrown 3 of the sleepers we bought for him early this year. Growing like a weed I guess. Good night all.

No comments: