Friday, April 14, 2006

Not So Good Friday

Well, another day come and gone and still nothing. I'm starting to sound like a broken record already. One day it will be here, I promise. THis is just as hard on us as it is on those viewing this BLOG daily.

Today we did the walking thing, and tried to figure out other methods of inducing labor. I thought if I poked the belly a hundred times or more, it may annoy the baby enough to want to come out. After 10-15 times, Michelle got more annoyed than the baby. I stopped.

Well, most votes I've seen are for tomorrow, so for our sake, lets hope it happens then, afterall that day is Michelle's best friends birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow MIRRI!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys try the same thing you did 9 months ago, it worked for our first!
Homie

Anonymous said...

That there's funny right there I don't care who you are. Git R Done