Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Week 40 is here!

Well, this could be the week? Our last week as a couple. Our last week as DINK'S. For those that don't know, that means, "Double Income, No Kid's." I never liked that word anyway, so it is time to change it. Now we can be DISC or DISK. What does that mean? Double Income Single Child or Double Income Single Kid, whichever you choose. Sounds better then a DINK, doesn't it?

Looks like we've made it to Week 40. I can tell you this, the baby has been very active, but hasn't seemed to find his/her way out yet. We've tried to help guide him/her downward, but the baby is being stubborn. Takes after me already! I am sure this week will be the longest week ever. Heck, time has flown up till now, but the days are just dragging on now.

I have a question. When the cervix is dilated, can the baby really see the light at the end of the tunnel? I am likely to get beatings for this one. Come on, laugh, its just a joke......SMACK! Ouch!

No comments: