Thursday, April 13, 2006

Reached 1000 visits

I just under 1 month, this BLOG has reached over 1000 visits. Thanks to all those the frequent this site to see somewhat daily updates. That was a personal goal of mine. 1000 visits before the baby is born. Now the baby is welcome to come any day.

Yeah, right. Nothing new to report today. Business as usual. I was kind of hoping we would win the lottery, since I believe that would actually cause labor to happen right away, but the odds are stacked against us on that one.

I created a poll to help us determine what everyone else thinks. Please indicate what date you think the baby will arrive. There is no prize for this if you do get it right. You can maybe just play the lottery because luck is on your side.


What day do you think the baby will arrive?

April 15 (wrong)
April 16 (wrong)
April 17 (wrong)
April 18 (wrong)
April 19 (wrong)
April 20 (right!)
April 21 (wrong)

View Results

1 comment:

Isabel said...

I voted for the 16th...because that's the day I'm going in to be induced.

Good luck to all of you!