Friday, April 7, 2006

D-Day is Here, Or is it?

Michelle said she's not feeling well today. Is it a sign? She couldn't sleep last night, so she tried to sleep on the couch. A sign maybe? Not to sure. I am going to attempt to work today, but may expect a call at anytime of the day. Remember the Cell ringing, now I seem to have that same nervousness writing this BLOG. Now the computer is taking me over. Geez, these electronic gadgets really do have minds of thier owns and do send subliminal messages.

Well watch this BLOG often, because if I get a minute or two prior going to the hospital, I'll make sure I post it here. I am not so sure I will, but I can try. If not, those family members involved will get a phone call from me. Make sure you keep all lines open for the next little while, and don't hang up on me, I'm not a telemarketer.

No comments: