Sunday, April 9, 2006

Scare the Baby Out

Part 1 (Morning): Well, we are going for a drive today. I am really considering the scare tactic to try and get this baby out. Maybe a little swirve here, a little swirve there, a slamming of the brakes. Something to scare the baby out of Michelle. Watch for the follow up of this to see if it works. Somehow I have my doubts, but hey, it's worth a try.

Part 2: (Evening): Well, I hit many bumps on the way home, swirved the car a few times, went fast around corners, squeeled the tires, and ........ NOTHING. I probably show have gone offroading, but around Ajax, there's not to many places to do that legally. I guess we'll just wait another day or two. Back to work tomorrow for me, my holidays haven't started yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi the two of you... we know how annoying it is waiting for the baby and nothing happening... I drank lots of tea with cinnamon and raspberry leafes (in Germany you get those in a pharmacy) and that helped me getting the labor pains started! However, we wish all the best to you! Hope to hear from the three of you soon!

schafty said...

Thanks Marc & Melanie. I trust all our family in Germany is doing good?

Michelle has been drinking the 'Red Rasberry Leaf Tea' for weeks now and so far, nothing. The due date has been scheduled for no later than April 15. By Sunday of next week, I'll be a dad.

We'll be sure to let you guys in Germany know, as soon as we can.