Friday, April 28, 2006

Nurse Visitation

Today we will have a RN visit us to check on the baby and answer any questions we may have. I'm sure we'll think of a few. Not much to report, baby is healthy, but does unfortunately only sleep for like 2 hours at a time at night. Talk about wearing us old people down.

Today he went on a crying spurt. Changed him, cried, tried to feed him, cried, consoled him, cried, rocked him, cried. Nothing has seemed to work to stop him. Right now and hour later from the start of crying I believe he has cried himself to sleep. All is very quiet now. Maybe I can get a bit of sleep, before he wakes up. I can't wait until he's on the same sleep schedule as me. 8hrs and rarin' to go the next morning.

Here's my quote of the day, "My baby's only noisy when he's crying."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave,
Maybe he's upset about the gas price...I've been crying about that too.

"8 hours and rarin to go"? I haven't met that guy.

Don