Monday, May 1, 2006

Growing Up

Went to the Dr. today and found that the baby has gained more weight. He's now 7lbs 7oz. Up from last week. He has grown upward about 1-2cm from last week as well. He is very healthy and strong.

Last night he slept for 4 hours straight from 2am-6am. It was great to get that extra hour sleep. After that he woke up at 9am. It seems between 9am-12pm is his crusty time. Wants to cry and doesn't want to sleep. I'm not sure if it's because he has his days and nights mixed up, but for now I'm ok with that. I would rather him do it between those times rather then throughout the night. Sleep is good.

Looks like 10pm is time for his next feeding tonight, so I gotta go. Tomorrow will be a horrible day. He is getting the "C" word done. I don't think I can be in the room for that. Ouch!

No comments: