Wednesday, May 3, 2006

Grandma Visit

Well yesterday Michelle and I decided to take a break. My mom came over and spent the night last night. We got some yard work done yesterday, and are going to do some shopping today.

Yesterday went well at the Dr. I was in the office until the Dr. pulled out the metal tools and knives and I had to leave. I am not one to watch any kind of cutting going on, and knowing that exactly what was being done didn't help. Let's just say, I don't think Brenden was impressed by the procedure. He was out most of yesterday due to children's tylenol, but today has been up since about 8am, and crying for most of it. It will take a few days, at which time he will forget all about what happened and sleep much more comfortably. Us too.

Grandma will head back home today and for me, my holidays are over. It's back to work for me tomorrow. *sigh* Holiday's always seem to fly by so fast.

No comments: