Friday, May 12, 2006

Got the cat by the tail

Wow, time does fly. In just 8 days Brenden will already be a month old! Where does the time go? How come when you're at work, the time doesn't go so fast? Time has always amazed me. Maybe save that one for a later discussion.

So we've now narrowed the fussiness down to, every other day. Yesterday Michelle tells me, "He was an angel." This morning. Not so much, until we picked him up and the two of us spent time with him. He smiled and did cute little baby things. He even checked out our cat, which he was quite interested in, mind you. I can't wait for the day where he can grab the cat by the tail, afterall, before Brenden was born, the cat used to step on him, so it will be sweet revenge, I'm sure. I probably should have taken some pictures this morning, but i really had to go off to work. Hopefully I can get some good ones tonight. I say that now, but if he's fussy, I don't even want to attempt it.

This weekend we are doing some traveling. Heading out to see he dad, about 1hr 30mins away, then spending the night at my parents, and doing the Mother's Day thing. I wonder what Brenden is going to get his mom? I left him with $20 this morning, so we'll see.

Anyway, have a good weekend, since my next post won't be until Sunday/Monday. If I get a good picture tonight, I'll attach it to this post. Later.

No comments: