Friday, June 2, 2006

Just lazy??

Apparently, laziness has set in. I login to add a post, then I turn around and decide not to post anything. I continually ponder as to what I am going to write on the BLOG.

On Wednesday Brenden visited his Grandparents on both sides of the family. I am sure he had a great time.

Thursday night, Breden decided to sleep for almost 7hrs at night. What a shock to us! We both asked each other if we had got up in the night. Both of us slept.

Tomorrow we are heading to Cobourg, to visit friends and family. It's suppose to be a little cooler out, which should be nice compared to the 30-35C it was on Monday and Tuesday.

Right now our air conditioner isn't working, but it will be installed on Sunday. I can't wait. Anyway, I'm off to bed, since we are getting up early tomorrow (Saturday). And guess what tomorrow is? Brenden will be 6 weeks old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. Welcome to my world!

Tonnes of new stuff up on my site though, just to keep you on your toes...