Saturday, June 17, 2006

Events up to date

Well Brenden is 8 weeks old today, 2 months exactly on June 20. ! Wow! I've added a few more pictures to the gallery, finally.

Since I haven't posted for awhile (once again), here are some point form notes I have either missed in previous posts, or are new updates.

Brenden
- Apparently there was a reason for crying. We have figured out (with the help of Michelle's mom) that the bottles are the problem. We have bought the ones that take the baggies, therefore reducing the air intake on the baby (sounds like something my dad would refer to on a car).

- On Tuesday, Brenden returns to the Dr. for his first shots to prevent Polio and other diseases.

- I finally took the picture above when Brenden was smiling. I've been a little lax on the camera since I fixed it. I also haven't attempted to use the video camera yet. I figure I'll wait a bit longer before I use it.

David
- Where do I start....ok...how about injuries for $1000 Alex. Tuesdays injuries include, bruised middle finger, and swollen right hand, due to diving for a ball, and slightly missing. Thursdays injuries include, left foot, baby toe, bruised for taking a ball off it, and right ankle, rolled it just walking to first base. I am now hobbling along. The ankle was quite swollen, but looks better now. I think I may need to take a week off of ball just to heal all my wounds. At least the appendix feels 100% better, not to say much for the rest of me.

- Busy, busy, busy. Lots of stuff going on at work, which is the reason for not posting all the time. Leave early, come home late.

- Tonight I am doing the babysitting thing and of course, watching the hockey game (Carolina vs. Edmonton (3-2)). Go Edmonton go...I would love to see a Game #7.

- My first father's day this weekend! Very exciting!

Michelle

- Very happy that the new bottles are working. Baby happy, mommy happy.
- Also working very hard. She still can't figure out why the days go by so darn fast.
- Michelle gets an extended break tonight because she's going out with some friends.

Well that's it, that's all for now. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it really called babysitting when the baby is yours?

Anyway, good to hear things are quieter around the house. It'll help with your own recuperation!