Thursday, March 16, 2006

Off for 1 year

Michelle has come down with that nasty cold everyone seems to have right now. The downside to it....no drugs for her. Just a lot of hot tea and rest.

Well looks like the excitment has hit. Last day of work for Michelle tomorrow. Time to pack up and get ready to head out. I wonder what that's like? To stay home for a year. I don't think I'd want to do it. I wouldn't want to have to drag my butt back to work after a year. It's hard enough to go in on Monday's after 2 days off, let alone trying to go back after a year. That's like Mondays x 52. Talk about one large case of the, "Mundays".

Off to bed. See most of you tomorrow at work.

2 comments:

schafty said...

Thanks very much! Make sure you watch this page for any updates. I'm sure you'll hear in some way or another. I will post pictures up shortly after the big day.

Dave

Anonymous said...

Poor Michelle. At least I had drugs. And yes David I was really sick for a week and not on vacation!!

(girl you know its true)