Wednesday, March 29, 2006

A Baby Shower at work

I would like to thank everyone at work for the wonderful gifts and advice that you all gave to Michelle and I. I believe that was a first for our department at work. This was the first baby shower I had ever been to in the 9 years of working for the bank.

We got so many great gifts for the baby. I am sure he/she would say thanks of he/she could. I don't think I could give enough thanks as we really didn't expect that much, including 2 hours away from work (thanks manager Juan).

I have posted these pictures elsewhere, since there are so many.
Click here for the pictures. A big thanks to Michael Lau for taking 65+ pictures and to Don who also took his share.

I also thank all of you for the great and not so great baby name. Judi, I still don't think 'Mice' would work, and pronouncing it me-che with a European accent will not work either. :)

Thanks again everyone, this was a great event and both Michelle and I loved it. We'll make sure we get lots of pictures so Danny will have a lot to choose from!

No comments: