Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New purchase

Last night in the way home, I stopped at Best Buy and decided to purchase a video camera. I bought a Sony Handycam DCRHC26. It's a pretty basic camera and has all the features I really need in a camera. I wanted to have one for the baby. You never know when I can capture an, "America's Funniest Home Video" and win lots of money. Yep, just me dreaming again.

This camera is so small, but loaded with features. Paris Hilton would be jealous of the nightshot feature in this camera. It takes great shots even in pitch black. It has many filters as well, and "touch screen". I enjoy that feature. Pretty cool what they have now days. I am going to try this one out for a few weeks. Best thing about it, is, if I don't like it, I can just bring it back and get my money back. I don't think I'll be doing that though, I like it. Even a baby could use it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think Dave dinner should be on the table when you walk in!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the newiest addition to the shaffty cat family. Hopefully everything goes well for you guys.