Monday, March 20, 2006

Case of the "Mundays"

Sunday was a long day. We visited Michelle's mom, her dad and my parents yesterday. It was good to get out of the house to visit with loved ones. It even turned to a better day because the Leafs won a game, 1-0. Yeah! They're not done yet....ok maybe they are, but I'm die hard....and actually, every year it gets harder to watch!

So now, Monday morning. I get up...Michelle beside me. That's strange to begin with. She usually leaves the house at least 30 minutes before I even get out of bed. As I'm writing this, I can hear faint breathing, almost a snore coming from the bedroom next to the computer room. Ahhhhh, you know what.....she's done work, she can sleep in all she wants. I think a little bit of jealousy has set in. I hate mornings myself. I am a night hawk. I could sleep all morning. Not so much for me. I have to go to work and she gets to sleep in. Just because she is carrying for 9 months doesn't mean she should get to sleep in, afterall, if it weren't for me to begin with, today would be the start of her 5 day work week. Well, one thing to look forward to at least...the next 2 weekends. These will be the last 2 I get to sleep in, before the baby is born. Sure I get 2 weeks off work, but from what I understand, there's very little sleep happening for a very long time.

Well, for me, time to get ready for work. Do I have a case of the Munday's (Office Space reference)? Yep. Absolutely. I keep telling myself, "I love Mondays". It doesn't work.

In addition I am posting some more pics from the shower. Pictures keep showing up in my Inbox so I have to show some of them off. Thanks to all who have sent pictures from that day!

No comments: