Friday, November 3, 2006

Daylight Brenden Time

Well, since we have all changed our clocks back, most of us in the EST are now on Standard Time. As I said, most. Guess who's not? You got it. Brenden is still on Daylight Savings time. He is waking up almost exactly one hour before he's suppose to be. This makes for less sleep for us. I can't complain, since it seems that he is starting to get back to routine. It is closer to 7pm once again. We had to hold him off one nap in the late afternoon to get him off the old schedule. I can't believe how much babies are like clockwork. Brenden tells time better than I do. I can use him as an alarm clock now. When he cries to get up, that's my queue to get ready for work.

Well, Brenden's first Hallowe'en has come and gone. We didn't go trick or treating however we did put him in a costume. Had to get some pictures for his first Halloween. We did visit some family though. For his first one we had to dress "B"renden up as a what? A Bee. His first initial. Creative eh?

Enjoy the pics......Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


Also, feel free to leave me comments, or any advice you think we could use, or just leave a comment to say "hi", so I know someone out there is reading these BLOGS.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi David,

Carly here -- I still read! I pop in once a week or so to see how you and Brenden and Michelle are doing. Lucy turned 8 (!) months last week.

Hope all is well and take care,
C

Anonymous said...

Yup, still reading here too. About as lazy with the comments as I am with my own blog, but hey...I blame the wedding plans for everything these days.

I'll try to give you little note now and then, since I know that checking your comments and finding them empty is a lot like only finding bills in the mailbox.

Anonymous said...

I check it about once a week . (dial-up, takes awhile to bring the pictures up!) I don't get to see you guys that often, so this way I can see how you're doing & see pictures of Brenden.
Cheers!