Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Hamilton Trip


Well here i am again, pondering what to write. One week later. Where are the latest pictures you ask? Not here, but you can go to http://www.thevipers.ca/ourbaby/index.html to see them still. I have added the most recent there.
This past week has been pretty cool. Brenden sounds like he's trying to say his own name now. It's probably just giberish, but he's putting his lips together and making sounds like, "B" and "Ba". I'm sure, "Brenden" is quite far away from his personal vocabulary though. He still has his happy and sad/mad days. It's usually a trade off. 1 good for 1 bad day.


On Sunday, Oct 1, Brenden got to meet my dads aunt and cousin from Germany in Hamilton. As well, I got to meet my 2nd cousin, which apparently I last saw when I was very young and don't remember. Brenden was in a pretty good mood that day and enjoyed being passed around. He even had a nice sleep there without any issues. There are a few pictures on the website above of the trip to Hamilton. Unfortunately our German family left for Germany Monday evening. It was great to see them again, and we hope to see them again soon. Next time we'll take Brenden to Germany with us to visit, a few years down the road. We'll see.

Oh, and regarding the picture at the top of this post, that is my 2nd cousin, Theresa, and her 2 month old baby girl. Putting Brenden beside her really made him look big. It was hard for me to imagine that he was that small only a few months ago. As yoo can see, Brenden was quite amused that there was actually someone smaller than him there.

Anyway, maybe I'll splurge this week and put a 2nd post in, then again, maybe not. Who knows?

No comments: