Sunday, June 10, 2007

Moving....times two




Last week Brenden had a little bit of the stomach flu. It's been going around apparently and I've known many people to have it. So far I've avoided it (knock on wood).

Brenden is almost walking now. As you can see from the pictures above, he is able to hold himself up as long as he has something to lean on. He'll push that little car everywhere. He loves it. Soon enough, he'll be letting go and he'll be off to the races (And so will we, apparently). He has almost a full set of teeth now. Looks like a few more left, then hopefully the drooling will stop. I think he can drool with the best of them, but according to the teachers at daycare, they've seen worse. I can hardly believe that. You would almost need a permanent spit cup attached just below the chin then, just so your floors wouldn't get soaked.

Brenden has turned into the little travelling baby. No fuss at all. Loves the rides in the car. He could probably sit for 3hrs and not fuss about it. We'll be trying that one soon enough when we go camping in 3 weeks.

The sleep schedule on the weekends seems off. He's been waking up at 6-6:30am both Saturday and Sunday. Hope he doesn't start that throughout the week. Those that know me, know that I'm not a morning person, and that I need my sleep. Guess we'll see tomorrow. I'm going to have to start going to bed by 9pm, just so I can get up early. Geez. He gets 12hrs sleep a night, and I'm starting to feel like I need that much too.

Michelle and I have recently bought a home in Whitby and are moving on July 6. It was time to leave Ajax. We love it here, but wanted to live in something with a little more room to move around. We're going to miss the neighbourhood here, since we had met so many new friends. We finally sold our house last week, which was a relief. Brenden spent a number of days staying up until 2-3hrs past his bedtime and that wasn't good. He was way off schedule and finally I think we've almost got him back to the normal routine again.

Until next post......who knows when that will be. I'll try and do one or two before we move.

No comments: