Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Haircut!

BRENDEN BEFORE THE HAIRCUT!


BRENDEN AFTER THE HAIRCUT!


Brenden had his first haircut on Saturday. He didn't fuss about it to much. He was a little unsure at first. He looked at the guy cutting his hair, wondering, "why is this guy trying to pull my hair out." He took it like a trooper.

Today was father's day. I had the best father's day gift today. A happy child. He was in his best behavior today, and hardly fussed at all. In fact, tonight he actully stayed up 2hrs longer than he normally does and he was very happy throughout. Usually he'll start fussing and you know t's time. Tonight, you just couldn't tell when he was tired. I think he just wanted to keep his happy day going into the wee hous of then night. Finally he fell asleep.

My turn now...time for my extended nap! Later.

No comments: