Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Favorite Words

Here is the a picture of Brenden eating pablum. Most of it is on his face as you can see. Eats like I do.

Anyway, well, what can I say...I'm officially lazy now. Over a week and no new post until this one. I am not so sure you can call it laziness when you've been just so darn busy, between work and the family life. Well for those that read these posts, I am still hanging around, but just can't seem to post much anymore. I knew that would happen. At least a once-a-week update is better than not posting anything at all.

I convienentley named this post, "Favorite Words" for a reason. Not my favorite words, but actually Brenden's favorite words. These are words, when said 2 or 3 times to him, will make him smile and eventually laugh. I find it very amazing that certain words are more amusing than others. Simple words such as 'peek' and 'cover' said 3 times fast will cause a reaction. The best word seems to be the word, 'naked'. It's so funny that when he laughs, I start to as well. When he's on his change table getting ready for bathtime, I can say 'naked, naked, naked!' and he will literally laugh is face off. It's so funny, you have to laugh back at him. He thinks that word is the funniest ever. Now, even when he's just lying on the floor playing, you can say that word and he'll pump out a little smile at first, and when said again, he'll start to giggle about it. I am not sure if it's the expression in my face or the tone of my voice when I say it, but no matter what, it's hilarious. I love his reactions and faces he makes. Even when you've had a bad day, a smiling baby can make all the difference in the world!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VERY cute baby!
Thought I should say hi, I am glad to see everyone is doing well, we haven't talked to you in a loooong time!
Mike has moved home from Texas (after like a year there) and we just got a house in Minden, Ontario...
ANYWAYS enjoy the baby, they grow up WAY too fast- today was Odins first day of school and I cried like an idiot. LOL.