Monday, July 16, 2007

Finally moved in

Well, we've finally moved in to our new home. Our first crack at moving from house to house. I don't want to do that again for a long time. It's a lot of working which is very time consuming. The move went well, and most of our boxes are unpacked. There's a few left, but those are the non-essentials at this point. We'll get to them when we can.

Brenden loves his new "diggs". He has a lot more room to play and move around. He is really enjoying watching TV on the 51 inch tv, rather than the old 30 inch. His favorite channel, "Treehouse" looks that much bigger to him.

Brenden still isn't walking yet. He's trying his hardest to get moving, but can't seem to get one foot in front of the other and keep his balance at the same time. He's getting there though. Michelle and I can sit approx. 4 feet from one another and he'll walk between us. Occasionally he'll fall over, but we catch him at that point. I think by the end of the summer he should be up and about. He can pull himself up to a standing position with very little effort now, so I don't think it'll be long.

Anway, that's it for this time. I know it's short and there's no pictures to show, but since we've moved, I have honestly not taken any pictures yet. I haven't felt the urge to get the camera out of the cupboard. Maybe this weekend I can get a few shots of us in our new home.

Until next time........later........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there Birthday Boy. Hope you're feeling better. Sucks to be sick on a birthday, no matter how old you are!

Anyway, I'm late as usual, despite the fact that I remembered well in advance!

Have a great one, and take care!