Sunday, May 6, 2007

And he's off!



Picture #1: Brenden's ICE CREAM (April 20).
Picture #2: Imitating daddy when he's drunk.
Picture #3: Ribs, I love ribs.
Picture #4: I'm not sharing, it's my rib!

QUICK NOTE: My picture link has changed to http://www.davidschaefer.ca/brenden/index.html

Well, Brenden has officially started to crawl! He is finally on the move. Although it's taken him some time, he's almost mastered the skill in a week. Now we really need to watch him. And walking? Well he's very close to doing that as well. He has to hold on to your fingers right now, but he understands that he has to do 1 foot at a time. I would think in another month or so, he may be on his feet.

Well, unrelated to Brenden, we would like to announce that Michelle, Brenden and I have purchased a new home in Whitby. It's near Brock Rd and Taunton Rd for those that know the area. We don't move until July 27, however. That will give us the time we need to sell our current home. If you know anyone interested in moving to South Ajax, near the lake, let me know. With this said, our house is officially on the market as well. The showings start Monday, May 7 at 10:30am. There are already 2 showings lined up on the first day. Our house as of this evening, is SPOTLESS and EMPTY looking. The last time I saw it look like this, we were just about to move in. It's almost surreal to see our own home in this state. There are area's of floor, I haven't seen since we moved in 6 years ago.

Well, off to bed. Michelle starts new hours tomorrow, from 7am to 3pm. I have to do the morning Brenden things. Wake him, change him, dress him, feed him, and get him ready for Daycare. And to top it off, I need to keep the house looking spotless as it does now. That'll be tough for a little while, until we sell. Once it's sold, then we can go back to our normal lives of living.

Have a good one! And by the way, Brenden's next meal will be SPICY CHICKEN WINGS! Haha. Just kidding, it'll be awhile before he gets into the Chicken Wings and Beer.

No comments: